• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • A little help please?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SarahCanadian, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SarahCanadian

So recently I've started playing minecraft again, and I stumbled upon this server again, but I realized I lost my old account that used to have Hero and Rogue rank on it. Since I lost my old email and have no access to my old account, I was wondering if I could have a stats transfer from my old account to my current one.

Old account: Iskrat
      Current account: Trend1ng

Thanks in advance.

Note: I do have the receipt of me buying Hero, but the other receipts are stuck in my old email.

2. xNathanz

xNathanz Manager
      Staff Member Manager

Hello,

Usually we don't do this but if you make a ticket on the server's Discord an exception MAYBE made, We donm't deal with rank issues via public forums because we need sensitive information to verify things.

Please create a ticket on the discord or create a support ticket right here on our forum.

Regards,
      Nathan

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.