• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • Another Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elio0, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Elio0

Ehat are the purple binoculars next to all my posts? Should I be concerned?

2. Sarahloves1

Staff Member Mod

Hey Elio, I don't think you should be concerned as I can't see them in any of your posts, so it could be an option for you to edit something on your end?

• Like Like x 1
    3. KingSlender_

It means you have the thread on watch, meaning when someone replies to the thread you will get a notification for it as well as an email, depending on what you're settings are

• Like Like x 1
    4. Sheboshenigami

Staff Member Mod

you have the option to watch a thread when you make a post. at the bottom when replying there is an option for more options you have two little check boxes one that says " watch this thread " and one that says "and receive email notifications. If the "watch this thread" checkbox is checked when posting you will get the pair of binoculars that you speak of. I hope this helps.

best regards,

shebo

• Like Like x 1
    5. iFlyPancakes

Staff Member Sr. Admin

Seems like this question was answered by the community.

Thanks for helping out, Reeves! :D

Locked.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.