• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • Anyone play when this server came out ??

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by PLVYBOI, Jan 18, 2019.

1. PLVYBOI

ive been on this server for a very long time, I have a different username now though and I was cool with a lot of people in factions. wheres all my OGs at !

2. xStarlette_

ROGUE

I've been playing since late 2015, early 2016! I've went through multiple usernames though, and all of the old players that were part of my "squad" are gone now. Kinda sad.

• Like Like x 1
    3. PLVYBOI

same here ! my old name was juggaloray97. not sure if that rings a bell or not

4. xStarlette_

ROGUE

Unfortuately not, I've played Skyblock and only Skyblock. (Some prison here and there) My group was XeeleePrime, x_ItsAva, CupcakeCutie04, and a few others. Unfortunately after the reset in late 2017 we all fell off.

5. PLVYBOI

ahhhh okay, I was a faction dude, so many hours spent on facs haha. none of them sound familiar to me, I saw when the server started to slow down cuz there was really no fun in it. im super happy they brought it back

6. xStarlette_

ROGUE

Honestly my group didn't end too well, I had a few falling outs with some of them, and afterwards, I stopped playing. But when I came back, Reeve was practically dead and then it shut down bc of the crash. I was heartbroken I couldn't play for over four months but when I came on today and saw it was back, I was happy as well. I'm only waiting for them to restore my ranks bc I spent quite a bit of money on those haha

7. PLVYBOI

I feels, well welcome back dude ! hope you get your ranks back soon, you can also hop in their discord and submit a support ticket for your ranks as well ! if you bought them a looong time ago, exiled can only check the older store

8. xStarlette_

ROGUE

Thanks, and welcome back as well, I might try the support ticket method! I commented on that post but I don't know how fast they restore them. The dates I bought them are in my signature, so hopefully that's enough evidence. I'm glad to be back, I honestly missed all the times I had on Reeve. I used to spend 5+ hours a day on this server, honestly with school now I have no idea how I managed to do that.