• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • SUGGESTION Builder Wand

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by PoesTijgerBart, May 7, 2018.

?

Would you like the Builder's Wand to be added?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
    Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. PoesTijgerBart

WARLOCK

I got the idea to add a builder wand to Skyblock. The reason for this is that it takes a really long time to make big platforms or towers, even if you have fly. My suggestion is that you can get it from like Ultra Crate or Mythic Crate with a low chance to get it so it's not easy to get, it could also only be available in the Reeve Store for a few bucks. The mod that would be really good is the "Better Builder's Wands" mod, because it has a limit on how many blocks can be placed (of course it won't be craftable).

• Agree Agree x 2
    2. Kxala

WARLOCK

So you're suggesting add world edit (or like it) for regular players? I disagree.