• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • Complaint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 64Tick, Jun 1, 2019.

1. 64Tick

WARLOCK

So I know I am not supposed to mention anything about my application but this has gone to long without me getting a response and it is ridiculous. I made an application on April 3 and it is hasn't gotten any response. I know it usually takes 2 to for 4 weeks to get a response but 2 months is to long. Let me make it really clear that I don't care if I get staff but waiting 2 months with not response is outrageous. I really wish I had staff at this point I don't know if I want to apply again because of the lack of reaching out to the people who apply. I hope take this advise for future applicants. Thanks, 64Tick.

#1 64Tick, Jun 1, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    2. xStarlette_

ROGUE

Instead of posting a complaint on the public forms, I would recommend either messaging a staff member or creating a ticket. There may be private information that needs to be shared to complete the process and it would be best not to do it over forums. Good luck. :)

3. 64Tick

WARLOCK

It's already been solved but I thought it was important to address to everyone especially future applicants.

4. xStarlette_

ROGUE

It's all good. I wasn't sure if that was your reasoning, but that makes sense. Glad it's been resolved.