• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • NEWS GIVEAWAY TIME!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PyroFT, May 31, 2017.

• by PyroFT, May 31, 2017 at 2:26 AM
    • PyroFT

Staff Member Manager

Hello Reevers,

So today I decided to do a rank giveaway on the server! The winner will receive warlock! To enter please copy the format below, answer the questions that are being provided and then reply to this thread.

Format:

What is your favorite server on The Reeve Network and why?

What do you like about Reeve?

What don't you like about Reeve and how can we make it better?

What is one thing that you want to have?

What is your in -game name?

Thanks,
      PyroFT

#1 PyroFT, May 31, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2017
      • Winner Winner x 1
    • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PyroFT, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. MissCassinova
      prisons and skyblock, because i like talking to people on both sections of reeve ^_^ . (AND DON'T PLEASE RESET SKYBLOCK please?)
      i love the people that talk to me after i get salty because if i lose my gear somehow in anyway.
      What don't you like about Reeve and how you can make it better?
      well change it so that the cooldown is smaller and make it so that you can buy multiple stacks of whatever you want to buy because its really getting annoying clicking the same thing over and over again i suggested this in a thread in suggestions section of the forums awhile back.
      What is one thing you want to have?
      well nothing i guess that i can think of at the moment.
      What is your in-game name?
      MissCassinova
    2. iAmAbsorbed
      Skyblock, the people on skyblock, not so much of playing it. (PLEASE RESET SKYBLOCK)
      The community/people that Reeve has to offer.
      How limited things are once you are set in Skyblock. There is always something to do but it is boring most of the time. Maybe add some events in Skyblock? xd
      Well... uhhh.. I want towny to be back
      Jesub
      • Like Like x 1
      • Disagree Disagree x 1
    3. iZeex
      Hello, here I go

Factions, Skyblock but mostly factions. I really like the idea about it, the thrill that every moment you might get raided and invaded by people. I also really like the updates the team is doing. for example not too long ago tntfill was added.

I am from way back and I liked it since then still like it a lot. The staff is helpfull unlike other servers. Player base is alright not toxic sometimes there can be a conflict but mostly it seems a mature server.

Can't really think of someting but I don't really like the hopper speed but I know its to prevent lagg and i'd rather have less lagg than faster hoppers.

Sponsor rank one day :D haha uhmm... I don't really know. I like the updates factions is getting. Maybe /lightning every 24 hours or so for a elemental creeper/ Lucky creeper that has more chance to drop irongolem spawners? Just an example tho. But I like the way it is now

Zoochie
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. Pigi_Hunter
      Factions,i really like the feeling when you raided someone
      everything, the staff is really helpfull,the updates like tntfill...
      Can't really think of someting
      maybe /fly its really handy when you need to build something high like you'r base or somthing
      Pigi_Hunter
    5. Witske
      Factions.
      I really like building a base. There are a lot of things to keep in consideration when building one. I also realy like the feeling when raiding.

The Reeve communication is very good. If you need some help, the staff is always there to help you.

At this moment, I can not think of anything right now.

Blocklogs plugin maybe. So Staff can see if someone hacked in your base and took everything.

Witske
    6. A_Girrafe
    7. branrk99
      prison as i can just have fun really and don't need to keep doing things like in factions where u need to raiding and building

the communication there all so nice and well it like small family

that prison has not be reset yet :(

reducing the words u can say it chat it way to family friendly

TheLodMan
    8. Spyke14
      My favorite server on the Reeve Network is Sky-Block because its fun and calming. You can slowly evolve your island and there is fun challenges as well. Last but not least, you can share your island with a friend if you choose to. =D

What don't you like about the Reeve that could make it better?

Not much but if there was one thing I could add it would be for Towny to come back. Towny was an amazing game mode and lots of people enjoyed it. I bet there was a reason that they took it back but, it would be nice if we could play it again.

What is one thing you want to have?
      One thing I want to have on ReeveMC is a skyblock island with a island level with over one thousand. It would be really cool and there would be a lot of things to do on the island.

What is your in-game name: Spyke14

Thanks! =D
    9. Shidragon12
      Good luck to all who enter! :)
      • Like Like x 2
    10. Zasmai
      op prison because the reeve's prison has been my favourite so far
      I like the community the staff members and my friends

I would like to see egg wars and a prison reset here. other then that I don't hate anything
      ZasTheKing
      What is the one thing you want to have?
      I would like a legend or warlock rank here :D
    11. DataOsku
      Skyblock, because i like to build cool islands and building in skyblock is really easy
      Most of the players and staff are nice and dont bully other people
      I really hate when im building my island and then skyblock resets, i really wish we could keep our islands when reset happens :c
      Im currently a hunter, but i would like a better rank, or more pandora boxes :3
      DataOsku
      • Agree Agree x 1
    12. SPlR0
      Skyblock, there are so may things to do!
      It is a very creative and awesome server.
      I love everything!
      \Other than this rank a lot of IGs
      SPlR0
    13. Deadfishay
      Soup because I love the pvp aspect of it
      I really like when the community is nice like this and enjoys being generous to others(Like with these giveaways)
      I hate all the hackers on soup and the toxicity they give off. The best thing I can think of is maybe getting a better anti-cheat
      Well there are two things but I'll only state one and that would be Warlock ;D
      Deadfishay
    14. kellin70
      Factions!! It might be the only thing I play, it is the best tho! Base building is my thing, even tho it takes long im still doing it :p It is sad when you get raided, but you know your weakness and know how to defend from it!

Probally everything in general :p

Well, I do not like the anti cheat. It has been made better, that is a fact. Tho people are still able to glitch in a base, even if it has a glitch layer. That makes loads of regen filters and other walls or regens worthless. :(

Warlock, really, since its the only rank I dont have if you dont county Sponsor XD

kellin70
    15. GamingWithRyan
    16. RollingStar

Factions, because i only play factions and i find it the most fun and enjoyable mode.
      That there are a lot of interesting and kind people playing.
      I think the staff are rarely on and that a lot of errors occur with the voting system and such.
      I want to have the Warlock rank.
      RollingStar
    17. shihusband12
      Hullu, dear.

Obviously Prison. It is a server filled with fun activities. You can either mine to fulfill the purpose of you playing it, or you can just battle other people to death with overpowered swords. Reeve's prison is also very customized allowing the players to have unique experience.

The friendly community and staff would probably fill the first place. The staff helps the community by keeping it clean and the community is just an enjoyable society of players with which you can always chat. I doubt I will ever get bored playing on Reeve.

This is definitely the toughest question. However, if anything, the only thing that I don't really like are the bugs. I understand staff works to fix them at all times, but sometimes they just overwhelm the entertaining experience and make it less enjoyable.

A staff rank. No, I don't want Admin or Sr. Admin. I just want T-Mod or possibly Mod. I want to be able to help the community grow by having the responsibility of punishing rule breakers. The only two things that prevent me are the age restriction and the fact that a demotion makes you blacklisted.

What is your in-game name?
      shihusband12

<3
    18. DenniSoup
      My favorite server is Skyblock because it is very different from other Skyblock servers. I also like the ability to fly without paying gives life to free to play players.

I like the variety of games you can play for example, factions, prison, etc.

The only problem I have with Skyblock is the price of hoppers. I feel like lowering the price to 20,000 can improve the game.

I want to have the Warlock rank because I really want to stand out as a player since I am very active on Skyblock.

DenniSoup
    19. nathan608
      What is your favorite server on The Reeve Network and why?:Factions because all the special events and all the ppl on there

What do you like about Reeve?:Most Of The Players Hatred,Pyro Staff Members and all the special things on reeve

What don't you like about Reeve and how can we make it better?All The FreeCamers on Factions

What is one thing that you want to have?Rage 1-5 and Speed 1-4 Custum CE's

LemonisSoBase
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.