• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • NEWS I'm Back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JohannFT, Nov 3, 2017.

• by JohannFT, Nov 3, 2017 at 4:06 AM
    • JohannFT

JohannFT Owner
      Staff Member Owner

Hey everyone,

Just like the title says, I am back! I know a lot of you have been probably wondering why I have been so inactive, and the reason is "Maria". For those who don't know, Maria is a hurricane that passed through Puerto Rico mid September, and as a result, all power, internet and communications were completely knocked off. Because of that, Nathan and me were completely off the grid, which is why you only saw Pyro working on The Reeve.

The above being said, I am now back in Seattle with power and internet, which is how I am typing this post for you guys. Now, we are going to be making some changes on The Reeve, starting with a Global reset mid-November. In addition, we will be closing SoupPvP and adding a souppvp-like event system in our main servers. We will be updating all of our plugins, features, and events. It is our hope we can provide a higher quality of game modes by focusing on just 4 game modes.

If you guys have any suggestions or would like to see something added or modified on The Reeve, please let me know by replying to this post.

Our game modes for the global reset will be:
      Prison, Factions, Skyblock, and Creative.

Again, I deeply apologize for my absence but there was nothing I could do about it, I had no power and no internet.

Thanks for your understanding, everyone.

Best Regards,
      JohannFT

PS. The money reward for the last season of Factions will be awarded pretty soon, we have not forgotten about it!

• Like Like x 4
    • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JohannFT, Nov 3, 2017.

1. HatredPvP
      Glad to see that you are safe.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. SkynetOP
      Nice to see that you are alive and well, hope everything went well.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Shidragon12
      Glad to see that you're alright. Looking forward to the future :)
      • Like Like x 1
    4. MuseTheMoose
      Glad to see you happy and healthy! I cannot wait to see you teach everyone how to train for the summer swimming Olympics :>
      • Like Like x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
    5. Tunings
      I am happy to see you have recovered well.
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    6. Xicor12
      Glad Youre Back BUT NO I REFUSE DO NOT GET RID OF SOUP AND BRING BACK GTA THEYRE WHAT I PLAY FOR REALLY
    7. Exiledcraft
      Meanwhile...i still have no power :(
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    8. Legit_Gaming1
      FeelsBadMan
    9. MuseTheMoose
      I hope everything gets better D:
    10. iFlyPancakes
      He's fine, just misses playing on the Reeve. ;)
    11. MissCassinova
      im glad your back Johann :)
    12. _iZero
      Welcome back! If there's a global reset I'll come back as well. :D
      Another question, any plans with the server store/kits etc?
      Pay2Win was the main reason I left. Meaning /is top is a wallet leaderboard currently.
      Wish that changes next season (no kits, no /fly with ranks). But hey, you need the money, so it's alright. Hope to see you all after the reset.

Damn, I can't believe I made this account a year ago. It feels like yesterday.
    13. iFlyPancakes
      Revenue is always going to be a part of any business so thank you for acknowledging that. That is not the entire reason we allow perks like competitive ranks or crate keys to be purchased - rather, the community as a whole desires to have these features as it not only allows every player the same opportunity to enhance their gameplay but they simply make it more fun, in the long run. At the start of any season, it may feel like those who are more privileged to purchase said perks various times may be at an advantage but as the season grows, so will its economy and the amount of items (perhaps kit items) can be seen in the market. I, just like yourself, cannot wait for this global reset and can promise you that any new information regarding this global reset will be posted as to keep you guys updated. :)
      • Agree Agree x 1
    14. Beezae
      Welcome back!
    15. alextoddslick
      JohannFT, I have some great ideas for Skyblock and I want to bring Skyblock back to the good old glory days where the Skyblock isn't too complicated for younger players and it is an overall better game mode to play.
    16. StrafePots
      Glad to see that you are okay! Looking forward to seeing you online sometime.

Take care,

-Potzey :)
    17. Keeffie1
      When is the reset? I saw the server was down 2/3 hours ago?!
    18. HarveyFT
      18th of December
      • Like Like x 1