• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • It has been a long while

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Papol, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Papol

Hey guys. It has been a long time since I have been on the server, mostly because I was a toxic 12/13 year old. Hopefully Im not as salty constantly as I used to be. I orginally joined back in the Glowcraft days and played into the transition of Reeve. As an elementary school kid I became addicted to Reeve kit pvp, it was the best thing Ide play and even to this point I miss the memories and look fondly on the friends I made from it. Ive made friends that although I dont talk to today, I look fondly on the time that I did have with them. The nostalgia makes me want to cry and it is sort of great. I know this is not the normal introduction but I plan to be somewhat active on the server, so I want to get to know some of the people Ive missed in my "absence". Im really excited to start playing again!

2. xStarlette_

ROGUE

Glad to see a fellow OG! Although I started after the Glowcraft days, pretty much immediately when it transitioned, this is my 4th year on Reeve. I started out back when Skyblock was still "Skyblock Gold" and "Skyblock Silver" (Always was on the Gold server personally) Once they merged Skyblock into one, I played up until late 2017. I had an entire "squad", but unfortunately it didn't end too well. I quit soon after. When I found out Reeve had been deleted, I was crushed. I've started to play again, slowly, and hopefully I will be able to get "back into the groove" per say. I'm very glad it's back on, and I will always cherish the 5+ hours a day I spent on this server from 2015-2017.

3. Papol

I actually think I remember you. But I played Gold aswell (I think) I remember when soup pvp existed and that prison was always populated and just chilling with people was possible, sucks the player base is mostly gone. I miss the good old days

4. xStarlette_

ROGUE

Wow, that's a surprise! I wasn't overly popular but I did have a place on the server. If I'm remembering correctly, your name does sound familiar, but it's been too long to be sure. And I miss how crowded it used to be. I'm not quite sure when it started to decline, but I would love to go back to the Gold and Silver days.

• Like Like x 1
    5. Henrixen

gg

• Like Like x 1
      • Creative Creative x 1