• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • NEWS New Community Manager Joins The Reeve!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JohannFT, Dec 3, 2017.

• by JohannFT, Dec 3, 2017 at 1:45 AM
    • JohannFT

JohannFT Owner
      Staff Member Owner

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all doing great!

I am making this post to inform you of our new Community Manager, @Sophie_OGrady who has just joined The Reeve today. From now on you will be seeing a lot of her on the forums and in-game, so feel free to say hello to her when you see around!

If you want to learn more about Sophie, feel free to read her introduction here: https://reevemc.com/threads/introduction-sophie_ogrady.26483/

The above being said, welcome Sophie, we are happy to have you!

Best Regards,
      JohannFT

• Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JohannFT, Dec 3, 2017.

1. killerbox18
      Has this server died ?
    2. Shidragon12
      I wouldn't say that the server has died. We are simply in a low-playerbase state and there is lots of room for improvement from here :)

Welcome Sophie (again!)
    3. Keeffie1
      Welcome Sophie, i hope next season Will be great like last seasons!!
      • Friendly Friendly x 1