• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • NEWS New Faction Season 9 & New Skyblock?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PyroFT, Sep 25, 2017.

• by PyroFT, Sep 25, 2017 at 1:18 AM
    • PyroFT

Staff Member Manager

Hello everyone,

The New Factions Season 9 will be releasing October the 7th of Saturday at 4:00 PM Central. Also, a new competitive skyblock is coming soon. For more information, watch the video below!

Thanks,
      PyroFT

• Like Like x 3
    • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PyroFT, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Scorpion2O5
      Can't wait for the faction reset and to play the new skyblock server which I will definitely play because I love skyblock. I also think that it is a good idea to not reset Skyblock Classic because if Skyblock Classic did reset long time players that play on this server would quit the server because they would lose all the work they put into their island and since it is not resetting those long time players are not gonna quit and most likely are gonna play on Skyblock Classic and Skyblock Hybrid.

Also I hope that JohannFT, XNathanz or their families weren't injured/ severely injured because of the hurricane and that only they lost power to their houses
    2. PyroFT
      I hope so too my man! Don't forget if you have a suggestion on what to add on the new skyblock server drop it in suggestions! Also, johann and nathan are both alive and no one got injured!! However; due to what happened no wifi nor power.
    3. SilentlySly
      1. Same limits as old season (e.g. 10 man)?
      2. Same CEs?
      3. Can you nerf pandora boxes? They really impacted S8 of F Top
    4. TheFlashGamer_
      can the rank perms and ce books be the same on skyblock hybrid
    5. iFlyPancakes
      We have not said anything concrete on Skyblock Hybrid yet. We are making sure that Skyblock Hybrid is an enjoyable experience for current and new players to come, make sure to stay tuned to our Forums or other related services for future information on this release.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    6. TheFlashGamer_
      ok
    7. thefightingfox25
      Is the Skyblock a reset?
    8. Shidragon12
      There will be a global reset on December 18th, however you'll still have access to your builds. Join the discord to stay up to date!