• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • (No order number found) I lost my god rank, and I need help with getting it back.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cybernetic27, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Cybernetic27

Please note that I cannot find a receipt nor order number to back up the fact that I bought the god rank. And I need help with getting it back somehow.

I haven't used Reeve since around 2017, and I logged back in today and I realized that I do not have my rank anymore, my old account name where I did have god rank is most likely Cybernetic27 and I have changed it to dbg since then, and I do not know if that is the cause of my rank being lost. I am not able to find a receipt or order number, but if there is a possibility that you could somehow look into a database or something to find my old name in there that does prove I did have god rank, I will do the most I can to get this rank back as I do not want to lose money.

2. Captainsmile53

Your suppose to make a ticket in discord. Message the bot named “The Reeve” with your issue. You'll get a quicker response