• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • OFFICIAL Prison Release

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HatredPvP, May 26, 2019.

• by HatredPvP, May 26, 2019 at 9:26 AM
    • HatredPvP

HatredPvP Developer
      Staff Member Sr. Admin

Hey everyone! We have been focused on prison for the last couple of weeks and we're glad to say we are ready to release. With that being said, the scheduled release date will be Saturday, June 1st, 2019. This will ensure everything is ready to go for when the time comes.

There are a bunch of new features that we think you will really enjoy. Some of those include:
      • Drugs
      • Gangs
      • Custom Enchants
      • Free World
      • Jobs
      • KoTH
      • Envoys
      • Bounties
      and a lot more!

We really hope that you come and join us and give it a chance.

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HatredPvP, May 26, 2019.

1. Hissing_Kolbra12
      Darn, I'm not going to be able to get on for release because that is the date of my cousins marriage.
    2. Thatawesomedude
      Hypeeee, I'm so excited to see what you guys have done. I'm really hoping to get nostalgic and get my drink on. And I want obviously to have the job as the dog.
    3. ShinoTenshi97
      Ooh a good way to start of the month of June.
    4. Spectable
      Awesome, very excited for the changes.
    5. xUny
      Great, hopefully this is the boost that the Reeve needs to get back up on it's feet to where it once was! :):D