• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • NEWS PRISON RESET (Friday The 28th at 3 P.M EST)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PyroFT, Jul 21, 2017.

• by PyroFT, Jul 21, 2017 at 2:03 AM
    • PyroFT

Staff Member Manager

Hey, guys, prison will be resetting Friday the 28th at 3 P.M est time! Make sure you are here for the reset. Also, so much new features have been added from new spawn to a new PVP arena to balanced out economy!!! For more info watch this video: (GIVEAWAY AT THE END).

Thanks,
      PyroFT

• Like Like x 9
      • Winner Winner x 3
    • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PyroFT, Jul 21, 2017.

1. SkynetOP
      Nice work, cant wait to play Prison on Friday.
    2. MisterMac14
      Love it, Can't wait. :)
    3. Shidragon12
      Looks cool, can't wait to play on the new prison :)
    4. Atomi
      I'm super excited! Can't wait to try it out on Friday! ;)
    5. Konijnen
      also I am super excited for the reset, I hope it attracks alot of new players!
    6. TheNoobWalid
      Cool stuff, I dont like prison but have fun playing on Friday
    7. Pixele
      Aaaaaaand I'm back :D - thanks so much for telling us about this, I'm really looking forward to the new features such as the additional leaderboards, new spawn, fixed economy, original plot design and the "so much more" you mentioned. ;) Thank you for working so long on this map and the new and improved reset, I had no idea! Once again thank you very much, I'm sure it'll be great - I will be rejoining for this reset. :)
      • Like Like x 2
    8. _GamingPotato_
      This looks awesome! Shoutout to everyone who helped make this possible :)
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    9. diegopscool
      glad to see so many new changes, even tho I think it is perfect just the way it is keep up the good work. (I so sad I will lose all my stuff) :(
    10. AyeItsJoe
      Nice! I might play!
    11. xPolarIWLBA
      Good seeing you guys are still keeping the different servers alive by improving them for the community! Hopefully this is going to have a positive effect on the players playing on Prison, so they will enjoy their stay on here even more :) I'm sure it's gonna be great!

Can't say that I myself will be regularly playing again, but it's still nice seeing some things getting changed, though I hope Reeve will never fully change from what it used to be, which i have always admired :)

Keep it up, developers!
      • Like Like x 1
    12. MidnightRose2000
      I can't wait for a new start! :)
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    13. DarkyMinecraft
      Looks Good, Can't wait for a new experience and a new start =D
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Tunings
      Excited for this reset to occur! :D
    15. ShadowMaster45
      The only reason i ever quit this server was because the last time a reset happened i lost my pro rank on all servers and the darn reclaim button wont work
    16. HatredPvP
      Hi,

If that ever happens, all you need to do is create a ticket and we will fix it asap.
    17. ShadowMaster45
      So can I have my pro rank back now
    18. Shidragon12
      Hey,
      As hatred said, you can create a support ticket here so the rank can be returned.
      - Shi
    19. Vinny2Shoes
      Vinny2Shoes