• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • OFFICIAL Reeve Revamp News

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Exiledcraft, Dec 2, 2018.

• by Exiledcraft, Dec 2, 2018 at 11:05 PM
    • Exiledcraft

Exiledcraft Manager
      Staff Member Manager

Greetings,

Wow, it has been such a long time since this forum has seen a post from the administration. But, the good news is that we are back, the bad news is, well…keep reading.

The News
      Let’s start by saying that The Reeve Network will never be the same, it will be better. However, in order for The Reeve to be better some drastic changes occurred, some by us, and others made by forces of nature (aka, forces out of our control). First, all the previous data was lost due to an equipment malfunction. On top of that, our backup servers were not working correctly when the malfunction happened. Therefore, we have been rebuilding The Reeve from the ground up and at the same time improving it. Meaning, when you log in, it would be as if you had never logged before, everything will be gone. BUT, we will restore most of it, sadly, not all of it. In sum, the server blew up, we rebuilt it, and we will give you guys most of your stuff, since we don’t have all the records.

It’s a New Day
      To start, we are bringing back several servers, but, one at a time, since we have had to rebuilt them. First, we will release the Skyblock Server, which has gone through a lot of changes, and a lot of new features have been added. Second, we will release a second game mode never before seen on The Reeve. Lastly, once the 2 game modes have been released, we will begin the restoration phase.

The Restoration Phase
      During this phase, our staff team will begin to restore Global Donor Ranks, Cosmetic Ranks, God Kits, and any other permanent purchase that is in our new store’s database (e.g. Fly Command, Other Perm Kits, and so on). During this phase, you will have 1 month to request your purchases. Not requesting your purchase within the 1-month period will require you wait additional time and some additional information might be requested.

Huge thanks to @xNathanz for helping me rebuild Reeve Network. He will be managing the network in-game so welcome to the team! :)

Also, If you have any question please let us know and we will try to answer asap.

• Like Like x 2
    • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Exiledcraft, Dec 2, 2018.

1. FrozenFlashDrive
      Forgot about this server after getting busy with work and classes, glad to have rediscovered it!
    2. Kxala
      Looking forward to this!!
    3. Exiledcraft
      Can't wait to see you guys around!
    4. Animoot
      Wew finally! Can't wait, ahh so many memories on this server, man. So once Skyblock and the mystery mode have been released, when do you think Factions will get restored?
      Also, how can I go about restoring ranks i had purchased before Reeve went down?
    5. jacubzie
      There will be a new forums thread and and in our discord there will be a new channel will be made upon release to reclaim your donor ranks. The thread and channel will only be up for 1 month as Exiled said above.
    6. TheFlashGamer_
      when the server is going to open?
    7. TheFlashGamer_
      yo u still now me iam splash/ flashgaming
      • Like Like x 1
    8. YungPvP
      nice mashallah brothers
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    9. YungPvP
      looking forward to the revive
    10. iAmAbsorbed
      Haha yes. Maybe I'll be able to make my return. uwu
    11. Kxala
      yooo, I remember!
    12. Kxala
      Kinda, not really though, factions, right?
    13. TheFlashGamer_
      Yoooooooooooooooooooo its mee bro Splashgamer/ Flashgamer u no me?
    14. Shidragon12
      Sounds good, glad to hear more re the revamp :)
      • Like Like x 1
    15. TheFlashGamer_
      Yo shidragon u now me? iam flashgamer but changed my name to splash
    16. Dragon_Miner_1
      Awesome! cant wait to play on this server again :D
    17. Kxala
      Omg hi drag i hope you remember me..
    18. Kxala
      Heya Shi