• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • Sort of a Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by PenguinOFDeath, Dec 8, 2018.

1. PenguinOFDeath

Hello I am penguin lmao ive been on this server since zombies was a thing and I am hoping the staff team has made some big chances to reeve and I'm really excited to play minecraft after 6 months of not playing it but playing fortnite user: ITRYPenguin anyway I am also glad that some of my old friends will return and I'm glad about meeting new staff (if u see hatredpvp diss him) and new people and I'm glad that staff is actually taking there time revamping reeve after being so lazy LMAO see ya when reeve is back up.

(IGN PenguinOFDeath)

(Nicknames Pengu,Pengi,Pingu)

(Discord ITRY_Penguin#3627): add me

(Instagram Junlin.thomssss) Follow me!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    2. Kxala

WARLOCK

Not sure if you remember me, I'm pretty sure we used to be friends, I'm Kxala.

• Like Like x 1
    3. PenguinOFDeath