We're recruiting! With the global reset just days away we are currently recruiting for new faces to join the team! If you’ve ever been interested in applying for Trial Moderator - now’s your chance!
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Trial Moderator and a staff member your main duty is to provide excellent customer support to our playerbase. This is through the in-game chat, the in-game ticket system (/ticket), on the forums (threads & support tickets) and on Discord. On top of that, you are to moderate the network and ensure other players are following the rules, and if not you are to follow the appropriate actions to deal with the situation.
We have recently updated our requirements for the T-Mod position. Please read and ensure you meet all the requirements before submitting an application.
The requirements are as follows
- At least 14 years old.
- The ability to sign an NDA or have a parent/legal guardian sign it on your behalf.
- Been actively playing the Reeve for 2 weeks.
- Have good knowledge of the server.
- Have a clean punishment record for the past month.
- The ability to record & take screenshots.
- Have a microphone which you can use to communicate with other staff.
- Registered on the forums.
- At least 5 posts.
- Have a Discord account and have joined our server.
- Currently not staff on another server.
If you are interested in applying, please submit an application here: reeve.link/apply (you must be logged in to apply).
If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another member of staff. I wish you the best of luck if you decide to apply, and I hope you all have a great day!