• Connect with play.reevemc.com and join 0 other players!
  • whats up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OhItsJaxz, May 21, 2018.

1. OhItsJaxz

i was just wondering, every time I am on the server I never see any staff or not really a lot of players. What happened to this server? (Serious question, not trying to start problems)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    2. Tuffnuf

God

JAXZ I MISS YOU BRO!!!! This server definitely died and it makes me sad to think of all the old times but im happy to see all the old players making threads

• Like Like x 1
    3. 64Tick

WARLOCK

I honestly do not know what exactly happened to make the server die but ever since prisons was revoked there have been no players on.

4. __YouKnowMe__

It's not the server it is us players we are finding new servers and switch over to them. Or we just grow out of Minecraft. Reeve is doing everything they can but its easier said than done.

• Agree Agree x 1